I don’t know if you’ve had time to check out my gold and aquamarine pendant but when it was finished I loved it so much I decided to make a silver version. And after I did that I decided to make another silver version with a smaller stone – and this is it! Guess I got a bit obsessed.
This smaller version is easier for every day wear. You can just put it on with almost anything and it will work with the look.
- Metal: Certified recycled sterling silver
- Stone: Genuine pale blue aquamarine cabachon
- Metal Weight: 2 grams
- Clasp: Spring ring fastening
- Chain Length and Type: 18″ long wheat chain
- Stone Length: 5mm
- Stone Width: 5mm
- Finish: High polish
- Handmade in Canada
- Store in an airtight ziploc bag to prevent tarnish (included with purchase).
- Sterling silver may tarnish if the piece is stored away and not worn for a while. To remove built up tarnish use the anti-tarnish cloth to rub it off (included with purchase). The cloth will not harm the aquamarine.
- Do not wear in a pool, spa or hot tub as the chemicals may cause the silver to tarnish.
- It would also be wise to remove the necklace before performing any strenuous activity and before bed.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
- Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
- Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a replacement. Use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
- Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace the metal ones.
- Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.
Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.