A beautiful translucent aquamarine cabachon set in a 14k yellow gold vintage inspired setting. When my clients visit my shop they’ll often poke their head in the case to see if this pendant is still there. They like to visit with it and spend time with it. It has an energy that pulls you in.
I’ll readily admit I love this aquamarine pendant. It’s sort of enigmatic, both old and new at the same time. I can imagine it on the neck of a lady of hundreds of years ago and just as easily imagine it on the neck of a modern woman in jeans and a t-shirt.
- Metal: Certified recycled 14k yellow gold
- Stone: Genuine cabachon aquamarine
- Metal Weight: 3 grams including chain
- Clasp: Spring ring fastening
- Chain Length and Type: 18″ long oval link chain
- Stone Length: 15mm
- Stone Width: 15mm
- Finish: High polish
- Handmade in Canada
- Gold does not tarnish so it’s not necessary to use commercial cleaners or the (included) anti-tarnish cloth.
- Although aquamarine is quite a sturdy stone it’s best not to wear this pendant in a pool, spa or hot tub. It would also be wise to remove it before performing any strenuous activity and before going to bed to prevent the chain tangling.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
- Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
- Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a replacement. Use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
- Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace the metal ones.
- Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.
Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.