These are a nice, “no-brainer” pair of everyday earrings. Dressed up, dressed down, you’re good to go!
These earrings feature heirloom diamonds recovered from custom projects I’ve done in the past. Sometimes, when reusing old jewellery, my clients don’t want their diamonds back. In cases such as these sometimes I’m able to offer a credit or trade so the diamonds don’t go to waste. The truth is small diamonds don’t have much value except sentimental. I like to reuse these orphan diamonds and give them new life. Plus I’m able to offer a significant cost savings!
- Metal: Certified recycled 14k white gold
- Stone: Genuine White G/H, SI1 Diamonds, 0.20 total carat weight
- Metal Weight: 0.65 gram
- Fastening: Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Stone Length: 3mm
- Stone Width: 3mm
- Finish: High polish
- Handmade in Canada
- Gold does not tarnish so it’s not necessary to use commercial cleaners or the (included) anti-tarnish cloth.
- If a build up develops under the setting resulting in the stones looking less brilliant, simply take a soft tooth brush, dip it in some warm soapy water and proceed to scrub away the dirt/build-up under the setting.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
- Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
- Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a replacement. Use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
- Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace the metal ones.
- Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.
Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.