When you get home from work. When you had a tough day. When company comes over. When you need a pick me up. Put the kettle on.
In this pendant I’ve used a “tea” coloured sapphire and set it within a white gold tea cup decorated with scrollwork. While I readily admit I don’t usually have my tea in a china cup everyday, I thought I’d elevate it to its most iconic form. In short, this pendant is a tribute to my long and happy relationship with tea. I suppose it symbolizes comfort to me.
- Metal: Certified recycled 14k white gold
- Stone: Genuine, natural, untreated 0.60 carat orange/brown sapphire
- Metal Weight: 1.65 grams including chain
- Clasp: Spring ring fastening
- Chain Length and Type: 18″ long oval link chain
- Stone Dimensions: 5mm
- Finish: High polish
- Handmade in Canada
- Gold does not tarnish so it’s not necessary to use commercial cleaners or the (included) anti-tarnish cloth.
- Although sapphire is a sturdy stone it’s best not to wear this pendant in a pool, spa or hot tub given that it is a natural, untreated sapphire. It would also be wise to remove it before performing any strenuous activity and before going to bed to prevent the chain tangling or breaking.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
- Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
- Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a replacement. Use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
- Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace the metal ones.
- Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.
Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.