If you haven’t gathered this already from the inspirations behind my pieces, I’m a romantic at heart. I obviously wish each of my pieces to be appealing and beautiful but I also want them to evoke a feeling.
This ring reminds me of the feeling I get when the moon is so distinctly bright that it somehow connects me to the people of the past. Imagining how a brilliant moon would help guide me when usually it would be so dark.
- Metal: Certified recycled 14k palladium white gold
- Metal Weight: 4.15 grams
- Size: 6 NOTE: it is possible to size this ring within one size either up or down
- Width: 2mm
- Spinel: 9.20×6.20mm octagonal cut, 2.01 carat, natural grey violet colouredThe
- Diamonds: 2 x 5.6×3.2mm half moon shaped, D colour, SI1 clarity, 0.746 total carat weight
- Finish: High polished
- Handmade in Canada
- Gold does not tarnish so it’s not necessary to use commercial cleaners or the (included) anti-tarnish cloth.
- If a build up develops under the setting(s) resulting in the stones looking less brilliant, simply take a soft tooth brush, dip it in some warm soapy water and proceed to scrub away the dirt/build-up under the setting(s).
- In addition to free cleaning and polishing for life you are also welcome to send/bring back your piece at any time for a complimentary assessment.
- Over time a ring you wear every day will get small scratches developing into a lovely ‘worn’ polished patina. I encourage people to learn to love this burnished finish as constantly polishing your ring actually removes a tiny bit of metal each time.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
- Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
- Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a replacement. Use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
- Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace the metal ones.
- Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.
Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.