The soft contrast of the pastel shades of the sapphires with the buttery yellow of the yellow gold makes me sigh with satisfaction. It’s a very calming combination somehow. A lot of people aren’t aware that sapphires can be many colours, not just blue. In fact, they pretty much come in every colour except red. Red sapphires are actually rubies. Sapphire and ruby are the same mineral which is corundum. Red corundum is called ruby and every other colour of corundum is called sapphire.
- Metal: Certified recycled 10k yellow gold
- Metal Weight: 1.15 grams
- Size: 6 3/4 NOTE: it is possible to size this ring within one size either up or down
- Width: 1.8mm
- Sapphires: 15×1.5mm light pink, 6×1.5mm light purple, 5×1.5mm medium pink, 0.52 total carats
- Finish: High Polish
- Handmade in Canada
- Gold does not tarnish so it’s not necessary to use commercial cleaners or the (included) anti-tarnish cloth.
- If a build up develops under the setting(s) resulting in the stones looking less brilliant, simply take a soft tooth brush, dip it in some warm soapy water and proceed to scrub away the dirt/build-up under the setting(s).
- In addition to free cleaning and polishing for life you are also welcome to send/bring back your piece at any time for a complimentary assessment.
- Over time a ring you wear every day will get small scratches developing into a lovely ‘worn’ polished patina. I encourage people to learn to love this burnished finish as constantly polishing your ring actually removes a tiny bit of metal each time.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
- Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
- Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a replacement. Use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
- Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace the metal ones.
- Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.
Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.