I made a similar pendant to this one except with a white topaz. I loved it and so did someone else as they purchased it from me. Although I was so happy it was on its way to be loved and worn I knew I had to set about creating another “through the looking glass” pendant. This time we’re exploring enchanting amethyst.
I knew that I again wanted to set it in a minimal setting with no backing. Being able to see through the stone enhances its mesmerizing quality.
- Metal: Certified recycled sterling silver
- Stone: Genuine rose cut purple amethyst
- Metal Weight: 2 grams
- Clasp: Spring ring fastening
- Chain Length and Type: 20″ long rolo chain
- Pendant Size: 14mm diameter
- Finish: High polish
- Handmade in Canada
- Store in an airtight ziploc bag to prevent tarnish (included with purchase).
- Sterling silver may tarnish if the piece is stored away and not worn for a while. To remove built up tarnish use the anti-tarnish cloth to rub it off (included with purchase). The cloth will not harm the topaz.
- Do not wear in a pool, spa or hot tub as the chemicals may cause the silver to tarnish.
- It would also be wise to remove the pendant before performing any strenuous activity and before bed to prevent the chain tangling.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
- Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
- Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a replacement. Use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
- Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace the metal ones.
- Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.
Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.