I find this a very fresh and cheery ring. It’s like the yellow, orange and pink shades are all conspiring to make you smile. A lot of people aren’t aware that sapphires can be many colours, not just blue. In fact, they pretty much come in every colour except red. Red sapphires are actually rubies. Sapphire and ruby are the same mineral which is corundum. Red corundum is called ruby and every other colour of corundum is called sapphire.
- Metal: Certified recycled sterling silver
- Metal Weight: 1.75 grams
- Size: 7 NOTE: it is possible to size this ring within one size either up or down
- Width: 1.75mm
- Stones: 1 x 3mm pink sapphire cabachon, 1 x 3mm yellow sapphire cabachon, 1 x 3mm orange sapphire cabachon
- Finish: High Polish
- Handmade in Canada
- Store in an airtight ziploc bag to prevent tarnish (included with purchase).
- Sterling silver may tarnish if the piece is stored away and not worn for a while. To remove built up tarnish use the anti-tarnish cloth to rub it off (included with purchase). The cloth will not harm the sapphires.
- Do not wear in a pool, spa or hot tub as the chemicals may cause the silver to tarnish.
- It would also be wise to remove the ring before performing any strenuous activity and before bed.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
- Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
- Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a replacement. Use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
- Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace the metal ones.
- Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.
Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.