Along with my baroque bands, these cufflinks are another example of my experiments with light and shadow. I’m quite inspired by the Baroque period of art and look for ways to explore the play of light and shadow in metal. I also like how these cufflinks have such a clean, classic look but the wave and the matte finish can make them look modern at the same time. These cufflinks will see you through any event in style.
- Metal: Certified recycled sterling silver
- Metal Weight: total metal weight is 14.02 grams
- Fasteners: Bullet cufflink backings
- Length: 14.5mm
- Width: 14.5mm
- Finish: Matte Finish
- Handmade in Canada
- Store in a small airtight ziploc bag to prevent tarnish (included with purchase).
- Sterling silver may tarnish if the pieces are stored away and not worn for a while. To remove built up tarnish use the anti-tarnish cloth to rub it off (included with purchase).
- Do not wear in a pool, spa or hot tub as the chemicals may cause the silver to tarnish. I’m not sure why you’d be wearing your cufflinks in a pool or hot tub but thought I should mention it, just in case.
Jewellery Emergency Care Kit Contents:
- Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.
- Extra Sterling Silver Jump Rings: when one of the jump rings on your necklace breaks or opens you can use one of these as a replacement. Use pliers or tweezers to twist open the ring, attach it to your chain, then use the pliers or tweezers to twist close again.
- Plastic Earring Backs: we all lose the backings to our earrings. Use these plastic backings as temporary replacements until you can replace the metal ones.
- Extra Plastic Bags: store your sterling silver jewellery in these zip lock bags to prevent your jewellery from tarnishing.
Cleaning Cloth: this cloth will remove tarnish from sterling silver jewellery. Simply wipe effected areas. Wash your hands after use.